– Educate yourself with the resources provided on this website, and others listed below:
– Continue to stay aware of current discussions and news.
– Sign our petition
– Talk to family, friends, parents, teachers, principals and neighbors.
– Print and distribute fliers and brochures – visit our “Printables” page and visit the sites listed above for other great materials you can download and print.
– Attend local school board meetings.
– Attend presentations about Common Core and take a friend. Visit our “Upcoming Events” page or our “Events” on Facebook.
– Host a Common Core presentation at your home for friends and neighbors within your community.
– Write letters to the local paper, and consider working with others so the many facets of Common Core can get covered in a series of short letters written by different authors.
– Contact State BOE members and attend State BOE meetings: visit http://www.ksde.org/Default.aspx?tabid=54
– Contact your Kansas Legislators and attend Town Hall meetings: visit http://www.kslegislature.org/li/
– Contact Governor Brownback: visit https://governor.ks.gov/contact-the-governor/contact-governor
Office of the Governor,
Capitol, 300 SW 10th Ave, Ste. 241S
Topeka, KS 66612-159
Toll Free: 877-KSWORKS (877-579-6757)
Hearing Impaired: 800-766-3777
Contact Kansas Representatives..