CALL TO ACTION – WEEK 4
LEARN & SHARE
We hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Christmas!
This week we want you to LEARN & SHARE about Common Core!
We are often contacted by people who are opposed to Common Core, but say they are not comfortable discussing it with others. That is very easy to understand! The entire package of Common Core is very complicated and can seem overwhelming. That is why this week we want to provide you with some great links for information – basic to very in-depth.
Please take time to learn more about Common Core. After you spend time doing your own research about Common Core, share with friends and family. Many people have still not heard about Common Core, and it is so important to share the truth and make them aware of the changes happening in education.
Here are some great papers, articles and videos to help you learn more,
AND SHARE with others!
- Video Series: Stop the Common Core
- Video: Why Common Core is Gutting Educational Freedom
- Video: Early Childhood Standards of Common Core are Developmentally Inappropriate
- Video: The Current School Reform Landscape: Christopher H. Tienken
- Video: David Coleman 2 Years Ago: We Were a Collection of Unqualified People
- A Brief Audit of Bill Gates’ Common Core Spending Part 2, 3, 4, 5
- 7 Links to Evidence of Federal Control of Common Core
- Five People Wrote ‘State-Led’ Common Core
- Jason Zimba on What is College and Career Ready?
- Bill Gates: ‘It would be great if our education stuff worked but…’
- SIX THINGS THE US DEPT OF EDUCATION DID TO DEPRIVE YOUR CHILD OF PRIVACY
Pioneer Institute White Papers:
- Controlling Education from the Top Down – Why Common Core is Bad for America
- A Republic of Republics: How Common Core Undermines State and Local Autonomy over K-12 Education
- Lowering the Bar: How Common Core Math Fails to Prepare Students for STEM
- Truth in American Education – Action Center
- Fight Common Core – An Initiative of American Principles Project
- Heartland Institute – Education
- The Heritage Foundation – Education
- Pioneer Institute – School Reform
- Common Core Fails – FreedomWorks
- Catholic is Our Core – The Cardinal Newman Society
Please continue to TAKE ACTION and share:
Call to Action – Week 1: Contact KS Legislators
Call to Action – Week 2: Sign the Petition
Call to Action – Week 3: Merry Christmas!
And mark your calendar to
JOIN US IN TOPEKA!
Happy New Year!