Please, TODAY, tell your state legislators (Senate, House, and Leadership) to NOT VOTE FOR any school funding bill that includes HB2119.
(It was included in Sections 4 – 20 of “ccr 2021 sb175 h 2168” that ended in a tie. MANY Senators did not know the content of these sections that they were asked to vote on.)
- More DIRECTLY BINDS the GOVERNMENT to EACH CHILD.
- Allows – in ways never before – for the INDIVIDUAL TRACKING of EACH CHILD by the GOVERNMENT.
- GROWS GOVERNMENT CONTROL of more PRIVATE/PAROCHIAL SCHOOLS.
- GROWS private/parochial schools DEPENDENCE on GOVERNMENT FUNDING.
- Creates MORE PUBLIC FUNDING of PRIVATE entities, thus negating their true private status.
- Schools funded by government monies but not run by locally elected school boards DESTROY REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT.
It binds via the establishment of a monetary account in each child’s name.
The same monies that fund public schools will now be directed to private/parochial schools.
How is it that organizations purporting to focus on “limited government” and “personal liberty” are wholesale pushing legislation to GROW GOVERNMENT and create more GOVERNMENT ATTACHMENT to the INDIVIDUAL?
Tell the Kansas legislators to NOT VOTE for any school funding bill that includes HB2119.
They need to be contacted today, as they WILL BE VOTING on a school funding bill in the coming days.
And, “Good Contacting!”
Find your Kansas senator here:
Find your Kansas congressman here: